DEMENTIA
An electric razor with no cord
Click the remote cause I’m bored
Am I losing my mind or am I sane
Is it TV, life, or just a game
No friends come to see me any more
Was I a lover or you a whore
Can you hear only what I don’t say
After all, I’m not here anyway
Cut the hair from my ears
Can I have a few beers
Wipe the dribble from my mouth
Keep my movement from going south
Don’t move me to tier three
Cause I don’t know when I pee
Just clean me up a bit
After all, I’m more than just my shit
Get my walker with the wheels
Is it my ass that just squeals
Take my pecker out to play
Don’t know if it’s night or day
Why do I have to take those pills
Can’t stand those same old meals
Don’t know how to laugh or cry
After all, can I remember how to die
2 comments:
After I signed off I thought of a prayer I wrote--I was really down.It goes some thing like this:
O Jesus Christ and Only Son I'm such a fraud feel split and hung-
I seek Your Justice almost suisidel but know I can not stand It's inherant demands
And need your Mercy more
I then pray Your Mercy now.
Your are awesome. You have a life story that you should share and amaze us all with what you have done and continue to do. I admire you and hope one day I can emit such positive energy to all I meet. Your favorite.
Post a Comment